ALL THE GREAT THINGS WE PUT IN THE BAG:
Lactated Ringer’s is an isotonic solution used to replace lost fluids and electrolytes during strenuous activity and assist with flushing toxins from the body. Lactated Ringer’s helps regulate pH levels and contains sodium, potassium, and calcium.
Isotonic solution used to replace lost fluids and assist with the kidneys’ abilities to move waste and toxins from the body.
- Vital in more than 300 chemical processes that sustain basic human health and function, including muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve function, cardiac activity, blood pressure regulation, hormonal interactions, immunity, bone health, and synthesis of proteins, fats and nucleic acids.
- Crucial for energy metabolism by the activation of enzymes known as ATPases, which are needed to generate adenosine triphosphate (ATP). During strenuous exercise, demand for ATP increases sharply and thus so does demand for magnesium. A deficiency, limits energy production, leading to fatigue, lethargy, and reduced power, as well as muscle twitches and cramps.
- Assist performance by reducing accumulation of lactic acid and reducing the perception of fatigue during strenuous exercise, through its action on the nervous system.
- Converts carbohydrates, proteins, and fat into energy.
- Helps in the production of red blood cells.
- Maintains proper function of the nervous system and has been proven to aid in mental sharpness and function.
- Important antioxidant and has been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body, including alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)
- It has proven effective, in high doses, in reducing the length of and the prevention of symptoms of multiple viruses and infections.
- B1 & B2: Important for healthy functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart. B1 helps the body make new cells and B2 is important for red blood cell production and fighting free radicals.
- B3: Helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems and helps convert food into energy
- B5: Breaks down fats and carbohydrates for energy and is responsible for the production of hormones. B5 and B12 are required for normal growth and development
- B6: Supports the immune system, helps the body produce hormones, and aids the body in breaking down protein
- B7: Involved in the production of hormones
- B9: Helps cells make and maintain DNA and promotes the growth of red blood cells
- B12: Helps regulate the nervous system and plays a role in red blood cell formation
- Reduction of homocysteine decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Help the body breakdown and create new proteins
- Help forms red blood cells
Used to treat:
- Fibromyalgia, chronic pain
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Seasonal Allergies
- Chronic Urticaria
- Narcotic Withdrawal
- Athletic Performance
- It’s the body’s master antioxidant composed of cysteine, glutamate, and glycine, which strengthen immune function and detoxifies the body.
- Glutathione and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase break down acetaldehyde (byproduct of alcohol) into harmless acetate, which causes the toxic hangover effect.
- Enhances systemic immune function
- Help eliminate heavy metals
- Eliminates carcinogens
- DNA synthesis and repair
- Regulation of cell growth
- Neutralizes foreign chemicals and toxins
- Enhances immune function
- Aids in resistance to UV radiation
- Recycles other antioxidants
- Vital for liver detoxification
- Triggers protein synthesis for muscle growth and maintenance
- Increases fat burning and glucose tolerance
- Reduces fatigue
- Decrease recovery time
A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for short-term relief of pain.